This order policy document refers to any orders placed for SEIDY’S BAKERY LLC and CREME BAKERY LLC.
- Orders for custom decorated cakes, cupcakes or other desserts should be placed at least 10 days in advance or as far in advance as possible.
- If your order is placed less than (1) month in advance, the total amount is due immediately. If final payment is not made by this date, the order is not confirmed, and we cannot guarantee availability for your booking.
- If your order is made for over 1 month in advance, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of placing your order.
- Custom cakes/desserts are individually priced based on features such as colors, details, and artwork, and can add an additional $20-$100 to our base cake prices.
- Seidy’s Bakery reserves the right to turn down custom cakes/desserts if they do not fit the style of the bakery or if they include fondant decorations or if completely covered in fondant.
- You may provide us with a photograph for inspiration, however, we cannot guarantee exact replication of the work done by another cake artist.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- Cancellations must be made 14 or more days prior to the delivery or pick-up date to receive a partial refund of monies paid if applicable. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations made less than 14 days in advance.
- All cancellation refunds are subject to a 50% fee: Seidy’s Bakery will retain 50% of the price of the cake to cover costs incurred to initiate your order. Note that regardless of the cancellation date, the 50% deposit is always non-refundable.
- All sales are final. We do not provide refunds in cases where an item was prepared correctly but a flavor or texture did not meet a personal preference. More on this below.
- Cake flavor and texture are subjective. Refunds requested due to flavor or texture after the cake has been accepted and picked up will not be honored. You may qualify for a percentage of a store credit if the product is brought back and the quality of the cake flavor or texture is determined to not meet our standards. Cakes must be brought back to us within 24 hours of pick up – please call or email us promptly to let us know of the issue. Quality determination is solely at the discretion of Seidy’s Bakery. Please understand that we cannot issue refunds for cakes that have already been completely eaten. Credits of any kind will not be issued to customers who do not contact us within 24 hours.
PICK UP DISCLAIMER
- Once you or a designated party has picked up an order, it is considered “accepted” – we will ask to make sure that everything is correct such as the design, spelling, etc.
- All products are the responsibility of the customer once it leaves our shop. We are not responsible for any damage occurring to the cake/dessert during transport, set-up, or any time thereafter.
- If you choose to pick up your cake/dessert and transport it yourself, we are not liable or responsible for the cake/dessert once it has left our hands. You should prepare your vehicle so it is clean and free of items that could roll or slide into your cake/dessert. You will be given instructions on how to carry, transport, and store your cake/dessert upon pick up. We do everything in our power to provide a well-structured cake, but please note that cakes/desserts are very fragile, and damages can happen if not handled properly – such as cracks, smudges, melted frosting, etc.
- Pick-up and delivery times must be agreed upon at least 3 days before the day. This allows us to plan our strict schedule of the order in which to complete our cake/dessert orders each day.
- In the event you fail to pick up your dessert order at the agreed date and time, and no notification is given, no refunds are applicable. We reserve the right to resell the items or donate them to the charity of our choice if we do not hear back from you within 1 hour of the originally scheduled time.
- You may reschedule your pickup time by notifying us at least 1 day prior to the event. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, a pickup scheduled after 8 PM may incur additional fees of up to $30.
The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional rush-order charges based upon time and product availability.