This website, its images, text, software and all other content are property of Seidy’s Bakery and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All right reserved.
You agree that you are not allowed to modify, distribute or republish content without express consent of Seidy’s Bakery.
You have our permission to use a link to our website, from your website to reference our content.
Reposting or republishing any type of content, including images require our consent. If you want to republish a recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Any distribution of content from Seidy’s Bakery beyond what has been described here constitutes copyright infringement.
Affiliate Program: This Site engages in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the articles. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of affiliate commissions.
Seidy’s Bakery is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Site will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website to earn commissions. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purpose of assigning commissions on these sales. As an Amazon Associate, the persons owning this Site earn from qualifying purchases.
In short, the affiliate links mean we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. Please note that I only recommend tools that I personally use and love and I always have my readers’ best interest at heart. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running! Thank you for your support!
Sponsored Content: Advertisement and sponsorship disclosure will always be included at the top of every sponsored post whenever it has been made in collaboration, or working with company brand products. Regardless of compensation, our opinions are honest and unbiased. We will only recommend a product we truly believe in and are a good fit for our audience.
Seidy’s Bakery does not make any warranties of any kind.
The website is provided “as is”. We make an effort to provide accurate information but cannot warrant accuracy or reliability of the content. We provide no warranty or assume liability for any information on the website.
- visit www.seidysbakery.com, or any website of ours that link to this policy.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including sales, marketing or events.
What information do we collect?
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information provided by you may include names, phone numbers, email addresses and contact preferences. We do NOT process sensitive information. All information provided by you must be true, complete, and accurate.
Information automatically collected:
Some information, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics is collected automatically when you visit our services.
This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, divide name, country, location, information about how and when you use our services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operations of our services, and for internal analytics and reporting purposes.
How do we process your information?
We process your information to provide, improve, and administer or services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user.
- To respond to user inquiries or offer support to users.
- To fulfill and manage your orders.
- To enable user-to-user communications such as emails, promotions, surveys.
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
If you are located in the EU or UK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDRP requires us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission to use it for a specific purpose. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Performance of contract: We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
If you are located in Canada, this section applies to you.
We may process your information if you have given us specific permission (i.e., express consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose, or in situations where your permission can be inferred (i.e., implied consent). You can withdraw your consent at any time.
In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to process your information without your consent, including, for example:
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
Third-Party Websites: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third parties that we may link to or who advertise on our Services, but are not affiliated with, our Services.
What are your Privacy Rights?
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK), and Canada, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA, UK, and Canada), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Withdrawing your consent: If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the “Contact Us” Section.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal nor, when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send, or by contacting us using the details provided in the section “contact Us” below. You will then be removed from the marketing lists. However, we may still communicate with you — for example, to send you service-related messages that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. You may also opt out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services.
A cookie is a tiny element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which is stored on your hard drive so that we can do things such as better serve you as you navigate through our site or when you return. You may set your browser to notify you or to decline the receipt of a cookie; however, certain features of our sites may not function properly or be available if your browser is configured to disable cookies. Advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
How can I control cookies on my browser?
You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
Do we make updates to this notice?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
How can you review, update, or delete the data that we collect from you?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at [email protected]